Speakers at the 2016 Conference, Doha, 23rd-30 January
- Ali Bin Abdulla Al Mesned, Falcon tradition and alternative medicine.
- Dr Ikdam Alkarkhi, Surveillance of endoparasites in falcons in Qatar from 2011.
- Dr Faisal Cheeran, Radiographic evaluation of the sizes of internal organs in falcons.
- Dr Qurat Ul Ain, Study of Bacteriology in Falcons presented to Souq Waqif Falcon Hospital during the year 2014 – 2015.
- Prasoon E Raheem, Molecular biology – Past, Present and Future in Clinical Diagnosis.
- Dr Amrita Deb, An update on the potential zoonoses in hunting falcons.
- Farooq Alejli, Towards a comprehensive understanding of the complex traits and the interbreeding in Falcons: A Genetic and Genomic approach.
- Dr Francois le Grange, A case report on a Cape Vulture with 220 Bee stings around head and neck.
- Dr Wouter Pieters, Surgery of traumatic injury of lessor adjutant.
- Dr Hussain Yawar, Falcon Nutrition.
- Dr Tony Oranje, A field study of Aspergillosis in the Netherlands for the registration of Fungitraxx.
- Prof. Dr. med. vet. Habil. Rüdiger Korbel, Optical Coherence Tomography & Co. - Recent advances in raptor ophthalmology imaging techniques; Ophthalmology Practical lab Raptor Ophthalmology - Principles and Application
- Dr Lorenzo Crosta, Clinical cases of birds of prey; Endoscopy Practical Lab.
- Dr Dave Scott, Interesting raptor cases; Orthopaedic Practical lab.
- Dr Christina Hebel, ‘Scoop the Poop’ Importance of taking faecal samples.
- Dr Kristina Dorobek, Three dimensional Ultrasonography of Avian eyes, especially in birds of prey; Ophthalmology Practical lab assistant.
Click here for the Registration Form